I have been AWOL

I haven't been posting much or commenting on others blogs because my son-in-law has been very ill. He had intestinal surgery last week but came home from the hospital today. They don't know exactly what the problem is and are awaiting test results. The surgeon was an older man and told my daughter after the operation- "I have never seen anything like it in 30 years, but I don't think it is cancer". That is certainly not the type of thing you are hoping to hear.

My daughter is also expecting after several years of physically and emotionally draining infertility treatment. Her husband was in the hospital when she had her first prenatal appointment so he obviously couldn't go with her which was very upsetting to both of them. I went with her though and everything looks good. Hopefully the lab report will be good for my son-in-law and everything can get back to normal. I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Lidian said...

Thinking of you and your family -

xxx Lidian